Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!

On June 16th Jesse and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast time has gone! We have shared so many amazing memories and look forward to so many more! We were so lucky because we were both off of work and were able to spend the entire day together! Jesse woke me up and we decided to go to breakfast at a little diner in Clovis where we had our pancakes and eggs. After breakfast, we hung out for a while and went to go shopping for our upcoming trip at REI (couldn't get any better for him!). We ate a small lunch at PF Chaings enjoyed seeing Karate Kid 2. After a lovely nap (a necessity these days!) Jesse told me that we would be going to dinner that evening and that I needed to be ready at 5pm and the attire was fancy! Jesse had made reservations for us at Erna's Elderberry House in Oakurst. When we arrived, the doors were opened for us and we were greeted as Mr. and Mrs. Penner. We had a wonderful SIX course meal!!! WOW! I had to seriously pace myself! It was delicious and so very special! Our favorite course was the 6th, a dark chocolate pyramid, vanilla creme anglaise and raspberry gelee with spearmint. Lets just say we were glad that we saved a little room! It was the most beautiful day and I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful husband!






No comments:

Post a Comment