Friday, October 15, 2010

My free time

What is a person to do with all this free time??? I have been on bed rest for almost 3 full weeks now. I suppose time has gone by pretty fast, I feel like all things considered I have gotten a lot accomplished: I finished a 1,000 piece puzzle (I glued it and will force my child to take it with him or her to college to think of mamma before they make decisions :) haha), I have read most of "Making Children Mind Without Losing Yours" by Dr. Kevin Leman... a definite must read for moms I have successfully watched 4 seasons of "Say Yes To The Dress"... 3 seasons of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (one of my new-found guilty pleasures)... I have created a picture book for Jesse and I for 2010 (so far)... coordinated Christmas with extended family... done some Christmas shopping... and input some data for my mom and The Well. My achiever has been at least moderately satisfied.

Most of all, I have had some good time to spend praying and watching sermons online (thank you technology!). I am not a still person so it has been such a wonderful thing for me to almost be forced to relax and rest in God's presence!!! Thank you to everyone who has visited, brought meals, and prayed for Jesse and me! We really appreciate you!



1 comment:

  1. I need to come visit! I am working full time now, so I will make time and come see you one night or weekend. Glad you are watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians! You make me so proud. Praying and thinking of you always!!

    ReplyDelete