Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mr. Jed

One of our favorite times of the day is when Jed takes a bath. He is SOOO animated, kicking and splashing everywhere! We were bathing him on our bathroom counter and soon had to place his bath tub into the real bath tub in his bathroom because he was getting everything too wet, he would splash 3 feet up the mirror and all over the floor... it was everywhere!
We have had the best time with little Jed. Like most parents, I find myself wondering what life was like before he was around. He, despite being a bit early (and not knowing if he would be developmentally delayed) has caught up so fast! He is lifting his head so well now, babbling a ton and he even likes standing while we balance him.
We are so grateful to have such wonderful moms... I work 2 days a week and Jed gets to hang out with each grandma one day a week. Hopefully they have as much fun as Jed does... all I know is that he sleeps really well after being with them! And, what's better, with iPhones, I get videos and pictures all day while I am at work, which keeps me going. My mom took this great picture of him smiling. I showed everyone at work (even patients!)!




No comments:

Post a Comment