Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday Jesse!

 Surprise!!!  NOT!!!  I tried really hard to surprise my husband.  I hate surprises.  And, he has gotten me on a number of occasions, so it was my turn.  I thought what better timing to be ready to have or have had baby, he will NEVER suspect it!!!  I was wrong.  Nothing gets past him!  He showed up to my parents a bit earlier then expected and ruined it 3 hours before the party started.  Oh well... we still had fun!  

I chose the there of golfing... "30 is Rough"... because well, more than he wants to admit, his golf game is played from the rough...  

Jesse and Zach

 Praying for dinner (note Jed's hands).
 We had "Bunker Beans", "Above Par Sandwiches", "Chips", "Green Salad", and "Green Tee Lemonade".


 Jeremy, Chelsey and Becca... best cousins ever!
 It was great timing to have Riley a week earlier because all of our family was in town to meet her.

 Great Grandma and Grandpa posed with Lauren for a fantastic picture!
 I love the cake... a few broken clubs and the balls no where near the green!  30 is rough!!!
 Birthday Boy
 Sweet Riley just going along for the ride.  She slept the entire party!
 Jed loving the cake!

 The Penner family and cousins.


 Our family of 4
 Auntie Lolo is always a HUGE hit with Jed!
 My sweet friend Emmy.


Happy 30th Birthday to the BEST husband, father and friend a gal could wish for.  Jesse... You complete me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment