Sunday, May 19, 2013

Busy Busy Busy!!!

 Well, we have been so busy the last couple of months.  If it's not chasing a 9 month old speed crawler, it's attempting to keep a 2.5 yr old out of trouble! So, here are some of the best pics of the last month.

D and Jed practicing riding his bike.

Bapa and Jed climbing a tree.

Playing with tractors is a regular practice around our home.  Now, we pick grass and load it!
 Riley is officially 9 months old.  She is the sweetest little angel.  Riley has mastered speed crawling around the house trying to catch her older brother (whom she adores).  Riley mostly insists on feeding herself, but has finally allowed me to spoon feed her.  She always smiles, rarely fusses and is so content playing with toys.  She has a slight problem eating things... Dog food and one of Jed's stickers.  
 Did I mention we potty trained Jed?  He has done fantastic with peeing... #2 isn't so great, but slow and steady progress.  We will get there!

 MESSY EATER... 
 He gets better all the time!
 A few days ago we installed a new faucet.  Jed had his tool belt and all the right tools (notice Jed switched out the screw drivers, the plastic one on Jesse's chest and Jed has the metal one).  Jed wants to be just like Jesse.  I hope he turns out that way!

Cousins... playing in the heat and loving it!
 While I work, I get amazing pictures like this.  In the left picture, the boys are probably around 1 yr... they still fit a whole year + later!  I love it!!!
 Jesse and I got to sneak away for the weekend and enjoy some alone time.  Jed and Riley hung out with Oma and Opa and my parents.  Here, they are at the Clovis Rodeo Parade.  Jed loved it!  Especially sharing doughnuts with Austin!
Riley is such a climber.  She is always under, on top of, caught in... something!!!  Here she is on the shelf playing with the toy!


Happy Girl!



 My boys... I'm so in love!

 I had to do something at work... and my dad happened to be there and got to see the kids!
 The boys chasing each other.
 Riley had been attempting to stand on her own... although seems to be less motivated 
then her daddy is!
More of the messy eater...
 My jeep loving boy is a good driver.  he goes down the driveway, up our neighbors and around back down... He can steer on the sidewalk, around our walkway... I just love watching him... seeing how big he feels when he is driving his jeep.



We have also loved bath time.  Now, Riley is in the big tub with Jed. (Not in the tub you see below)  She crawls all over the place.  Jed loves dumping water on her, making sure she is all clean and that she doesn't eat the toys!
 We had a play date with Kendall and Peyton Bell.  Can you say babysitters?!!!
 One of my favorite things is watching Jedidiah work.  He is such a great worker.  He follows Jesse around step for step and uses his blower... he helps me prune my roses, rakes, sweeps... He loves putting his mind to something!

No comments:

Post a Comment