Monday, August 26, 2013

So Different...

 
I love my babies... They are so much fun.  I love how different they are.  Jed is this calculated, particular, careful, thorough, serious... everything has a process.  Riley, she is reckless, messy, smiley... she loves people.  I love their differences, they are so unique and specially... wonderfully made.  

Riley loves mud, she has always eaten anything in sight... dog food, dirt, grass, really everything goes into her mouth.  SOOO... the other day, I made a mud bath outside thinking the kids would love it... Notice in the pictures, no Jed to be found.  He watched Riley go to town and said, "mommy, she is making a mess, lets get a hose and wash her off..." He was very concerned.  Riley: IN HEAVEN!



A few days later, we had the beautiful summer thunder storm.  I tried to hurry Jed outside to feel the rain.  He ran the opposite direction to the garage, and on his own grabbed his boots... I got him his umbrella and only then would he go outside.  
 Riley, on the other hand, she wanted to feel that rain, she didn't care about getting wet or dirty... she loved it, looked up at the sky in wonderment.  

 Jed just looked at Riley... I wonder what he was thinking...
 He had to close the door to his house because it would get wet inside... 
 Stomp in a few puddles (just like our book "Rain" by Peter Spier)


Oh, how I love these two... They are so fun in such different ways.  It is neat to see how God makes us all so unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment