Friday, November 22, 2013

It's a Construction Birthday Party!


My little boy is 3… and there was no other way to celebrate then to get down-right dirty with a construction party.  And it was a success.  The birthday boy is already asking for a "green" tractor next year!  
 
Uncle Blake was kind enough to drive over a tractor and pull it into the backyard.  FUN!
 Learning about construction is just as much fun as doing it!



 This cement truck spits out cheerios when the drum turns… the kids loved it!
 Buckets of dirt...
 Brownies in the dump trucks and excavator.
 Nailing station with foam blocks (wood) and golf tees (nails).
The kids (and adults) loved building towers and watching them crash!
 The painting station was also a hit. Jed requested a blue house… because "blue is my favorite"

But, in the end… the girls won with a little bit of purple!
 Grandpa and Jed
 Plus grandma D
 Great Grandma and Grandpa talking to Riley...



 Cousin Austin was all dirty… loving it!  
 Candle time… 


 The two best grandmas on earth!!!
 Aunties and Oma...






2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me where you got the invitations? I found yours on pinterest, but I can't find where they were ordered from. Very interested and need them for my son's 1st birthday! Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know at wlooney83@yahoo.com.

      Delete