Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Bride to Be was Celebrated...

 I simply loved every moment of celebrating my sweet sister… This was the highlight of my January… She came into town the weekend of her 30th birthday, so we got to celebrate her upcoming wedding and her birthday… I am so glad that we were able to do this right before we found out about Jesse! 

I just love imagining and decorating and got to have the help of my mom, Cristina Elbert and Vinci Ricchiuti… great team I must say!




 Grandma Bieber even drove up from Loma Linda!
 Becci, Cristina and Tessa, Lauren and me
 Cristina, Vinci, Lauren and me...
 Darlene and Vinci
 Darlene and the Bride...
 Favorite girls...
 Lauren and grandma and grandpa Hanson









 Lauren and Noelle O'Brien
 Lauren and DJ… 


 the shoes...




 Lauren and Renee Beggs
 Cristian, Cameron, Lauren and Noelle

So excited for 2/22/14!!!!!

1 comment: