Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Party 2009

Every year a few of the doctors I work with throw a huge halloween party! It is so much fun. People go all out and it is so much fun looking at everyone's creative costumes. This year, I have been planning to be Sandy D. and Danny Zucco from Grease.
The costumes were so great this year. Here are some of my favorites.


There had to be a Michael!!! This is Dr. Radich, an anesthesiologist who dressed as MJ's doctor... Got Propofol?... and his wife (MJ).. They were great and she looked amazing!!!


We had some Gilligan's Island!


This is Anthony (Moses) and Mario (dead gangster). They are scrub techs at Fresno Surgical Hospital with me and we work a lot together!!!


We are with Tim (Pimp) & Sabrina (Bride) and Karen and Ken (roller derby diva and ref.). How creative!


This is Dr. Tanner. He is a hand surgeon and I work with him almost every Tuesday. He hosts the party every year. I inspired his Bulldog Cheerleader costume!!!



This is Rachel. She dressed as Janice Joplin. He has her "Nickle Bag" of parsley and was so proud of it!!!



This is Mark, who dressed as 2 Pac... he is white!!! He painted himself black and totally looked the part. We were sitting around a fire pit for 5-10 minutes before I realized who he was.





No comments:

Post a Comment