Monday, July 12, 2010

My Baby Bump


Well, I am officially 18 weeks pregnant! I have a bulging belly (while I feel like I am popping out all over the place, I have seen nothing yet!) I am feeling better then ever (in the last 4.5 months) and love being able to feel my little one move around. Sometimes I feel like he or she is trying to push his or her way out of my uterus!!!

For those of you who are not aware, we are not finding out the sex of our baby. We took inspiration from Jesse's sister and brother-in-law and are waiting. It is killing me but will be totally worth it!

Our official due date is December 16th, so we should have a baby by Christmas!

Names, you ask... well, we don't have anything official yet. My sweet husband has come up with multiple options... if it is a boy, Terry Dactal Penner (I hope he is not serious) and if it is a girl, Daaaang Gina!!! It's so much fun and much easier to answer with these names then explain that we really haven't thought of any yet!

The baby's room is not even close to being finished... no wait, started! I have been putting it off for a while, but think it is time to crank it out while I have some good energy.

On July 21st we go in for our fetal survey ultrasound (where they count fingers and toes, check out organs...), so look for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment