Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where did that come from?


Today I am officially 20 weeks along! We are half way there! I feel like over night I exploded. We are 6-61/2 inches long crown to rump (about the size of my full hand). We are working diligently on getting everything ready so that we can rest and enjoy the last few months of our free world together. Nesting has kicked in also! I have recently decided (why, I have no idea) to sort through all of my files... a task that has taken me almost 3 weeks! And Jeremy (Jesse's younger cousin and our housemate) notices that the furniture changes every couple of days... only because I am trying to fit everything! We are so excited for our new adventures!

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice to see you {and your cute little baby bump} last night. Take advantage of the nesting instinct...once Little Penner is born, you won't have ANY free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely cute are you and that little Penner. Miss seeing you guys, but glad to read these. So happy for you and definitely take Rebecca's advice. That little one will keep you busy. But something tells me you will have some special help along the way. :)

    ReplyDelete