Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby Shower Fun!!!

While I was in the hospital, on November 7th my sweet friends and family threw me a baby shower. It was so hard to decide whether to postpone it, change it... or who knew what. My amazing husband, yes, amazing, was such a trooper and volunteered (mind you while I was really really sick because he later tried to get out of it) to participate and go on behalf of the baby and me. It was so hard to miss being a part of all of the work that went in to the spectacular event, but thank goodness for technology! I was able to skype into the event and enjoy it from the hospital room!
Some of the beautiful decorations... soooo creative!
Everyone had a lunch box with 2 sandwiches, a few peach jewels, a red velvet cupcake and a peach cup! Yummmm. I even got a special delivery up in the hospital room with my very own to enjoy with everyone!
The gals who threw me the amazing shower...Cherie, Christy, Jen, Becca and Margie... my mom was missing from this one because she was visiting me!
A nice family picture... me included!
Grandma Hanson, my mom Darlene, my aunt Gloria and cousin Chelsey
Jesse trying on the hand made feeding cover (from my Aunt Gloria)... impressive!
In prepping Jesse I told him that he needed to lay clothes on his stomach because that's what we pregnant people do. He was spot on!
This was the set up... when people came in, I was able to see them. I got to see most of the gifts and program as well!
Lacey, Breann and Katrina
Katrina, Michele and Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment