Friday, August 12, 2011

More from San Diego

From the time that I can remember, I look forward to our annual trip to San Diego.  My sister and I have been at probably 24 of the last 27 years of parties.  We love seeing friends and hearing stories, catching up and enjoying the laughter.  Usually, the families who live in San Diego host a catered meal on the beach.  This year not many families were able to make it to the event, so we ended up going home, showering up and heading over to one of the families homes.  (This was sooo great with a baby who needed a nap!)  We enjoyed a fabulous meal and sat around the fire.  

Jed is the first grandchild of the group (as I may have mentioned earlier).  So everyone enjoyed watching him play and walk around.  I hope that he has memories of this annual get together when he grows up!













No comments:

Post a Comment