Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Time Flies!!!

I feel like it was just yesterday when Jed was born.  I was looking back at pictures and couldn't believe how he has changed!  

This was the last picture we took of my belly... about 2 days before he was born.

 Jed in his car seat on the way home form the hospital... 6lb 12oz
1 week
Stretching was the cutest thing!

1 month
In grandma D's sink taking a mini-bath.

2 months... 
I am filling out!

3 months
Aubrey Rose loved to hold Jed and this particular time, she was singing to him.

4 months
Getting big! 

6 months
Happy Fathers Day!

7 months
We traveled the world... in Vancouver BC, Canada.

8 months
I learned how to swim and I love hanging out with my friends!
Jed and Emry Cadieux

Cori Derksen took pictures of Jed for one of her photo classes. (more to come!)

Today, Jed turns 9 months old.  
He weighs a back breaking 21lb.
He loves to walk using his toy lion.
He makes me smile.
He is sooo big!
He fills my heart with joy.
I am so proud of him!






No comments:

Post a Comment