Monday, October 24, 2011

Jed's first Haircut


Jed's has hair... it can be out of control at times.  It is very long and starting to curl (like his mommy's).  So, it was time for a little cut!  

I began by spraying his hair... Jed was VERY curious so, I gave him the sprayer to buy some time.  He was a bit squirly!  
 Snip snip...
 Jed's first locks
 Snip snip
 Mommy, I'm bored!


 Oma and Opa face timed with us during the cut... So Jed was looking at Oma!
 After spraying his hair a second time, I thought he might like to try a taste...He loved being sprayed in his mouth!




Well, it's not a perfect hair cut but it is a special memory I will always have!

2 comments:

  1. Special memories! You guys did a great job! Hope you saved some of those precious locks! Now he looks all boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete