Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bow Making for Riley

My sister and mom decided to throw me a bow making baby party for Riley since I already have all of the baby goods I will need!  It was such a great party idea and sooooo much fun!  

My sister is in culinary school and just finished a semester of baking class... so she made us a flowerless chocolate cake... decadent! 
 Carly, a long time friend of our families is due October 13th with a little boy!

 We just want to eat the cake!
 My mentor and friend Jen Bell and I got to chat while making some fun fabric bows.
 Ashley Melikian (left) lived across the street from me in Jr High and HS, we cheered together at Kastner, Clovis West and Fresno State... Brittany Ray (right) and I go back to kindergarden, also cheered together and we lived together for 2 years at Fresno State... such great friends!


 Joni, Brooke, me, Arris and Tracy attempting to make bows!
 Family makes me smile! (Margie, me, Cherie, mom and Lauren)
 Love these two!

Andrea was helping Aubrey Rose (who adores Riley already) make some sweet bows!  

Hmmmm.... what to make???
 We even got to see baby Elias who is only 1 month old.  Thanks for joining us Bre!
 Some of the products end results...
 My grandma was so sweet to come and sit with us while we made bows.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment