Friday, July 24, 2009

Softball PARTY!!!



We had our last softball game on Thursday night.  We went out to Me-n-Ed's to celebrate a great season of ups and downs... Thursday night I was told (I couldn't play because I had to work late) that Jesse looked Ken Griffey Jr. in the outfield making diving catches!  It was quite the experience.  Becca Hull also made a fantastic run for home ... starting from 1st base (despite the ball being in the infield)...  she scored!!!  
Katie, Margie and Logan 
Rob, Blake, Doug, Bradley and Julie

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to go ahead and say that scoring that run was my claim to fame... I think it qualified as my 15 seconds of fame (I was running pretty fast ya know)

    I love the blog, seems like a ton of fun and super cute :) Hope you're enjoying the weekend! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete