Monday, September 5, 2011

A fun little project.

If ever a kid loved his pacifier, Jed is he.  He is a huge fan.  He can find that thing anywhere and can spot it across a room.  So, he has gone through approx. 5 leashes.  The clamp portion always breaks, the lighter colored ones look brown.  So I began looking at the design and thought, I can do that!  I got a few different ribbons at JoAnn's... and got a few to make for friends.  
 The clamps were 3.50 for 2, the ribbon I got by the yard so it was really inexpensive.  
 I also had some extra velcro in my stash but you can purchase that by the yard also.  
 Burn the edge so it doesn't fray. 
 Sew on the velcro.

Place the clamp on, fold over the edge twice






 Sew... and... 
 Done!  
Now we have a happy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment