Friday, September 2, 2011

My Man

What a catch!  I am the luckiest girl on earth!  Seriously!  I feel so blessed to have Jesse in my life.  I was looking through old pictures and found some of my greatest memories of Jesse.  He is such a servant, and God-honoring guy!  
 Jesse at my baby shower, in place of me... what a good sport!


 At WSM broom ball.


 Entertaining Aubrey Rose...


 Jumping off a cliff.


 Helping me face my fear of snakes.


 Playing with Tigers
 Hmmm...So fierce!

 At WSM winter retreat

 The day we found out we were pregnant.

So sweet to me after I shaved his head on accident (good story!) 

 In Carmel

 Leading WSM night at my parents house...

 At my bedside for 21 long days.  So supportive, so loving, ALWAYS trusting the Lord and leading me in a time of crisis.

 Most genuine smile ever!

 Making pizza together!! What a team!
 Adventures of a life time!
 Never taking himself too seriously!

 Maybe one of my favorite memories, the best man speech at Luke and Becca's wedding.  Another story you need to hear!
 4th of July

 Day hike, Jesse loves the outdoors so much!

 Dodgeball king!
 More fun in Carmel!
 On the beach in Carmel.
Really, again, never taking himself to seriously!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm, this might be my favorite of all your posts. :) LOVED it! Believe me, when you came into the picture, he sure stepped up his game. He has always been great, but when he started dating you, you made him even better. You guys sure make an amazingly, awesome team. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You are blessed and so is he. :) I love you! Happy Birthday Week!

    ReplyDelete